AUTOMATIC FULLY PROGRAMMABLE ANGLE CROSSCUTTING AND NOTCHING MACHINE
A completely automatic heavy duty programmable upstroke crosscut saw for the accurate cutting of straight and angled components, with integrated notching unit. The machine is particularly suitable for the cutting of garden products, shed and general furniture components as well as many joinery applications such as door frames with notched or grooved components. The saw unit has a pneumatic upstroke action with variable speed control, while the saw blade angle setting with rotating table is motorized and programmable from + / – 70 degrees, the notching unit is independently controlled. The pusher / feed is fitted with a heavy duty rack and pinion drive feeding system for fast positioning giving a high level of repeat cutting accuracy. The saw and notching units and clamping area are totally enclosed by a hinged electrically interlocked hoods, that while giving the operator a clear view of the cutting area still gives complete protection. The infeed and outfeed tables are of all steel construction meaning even heavy sections or packs of timber can be processed. For additional operator safety the rear of the pusher system is guarded, while there is a full length safety pull cord on the front infeed table.
The CT600 is fitted with a slim-line built in industrial panel PC- a Beckhoff CP62XX with state of the art PC technology, high performance and Windows 7 operating system. Programming and entering of cutting lists / angle setting is very simple with the 12″ graphic display with touch screen, with a graphic representation of the cut pieces. The standard machine offers full optimization with a length measuring camera and (as an option) defect cutting. Remote programming is possible via the two independent Ethernet interfaces.
- Saw Unit
- 12″ Touch screen graphic display
- Beckhoff CP62 industrial PC
- Remote programming of cutting list
- 4 optimizing criteria – longest length, minimum waste, priority or sequence.
- 1000 cutting lists – 10,000 lines per list.
- Cutting list entered via controller keypad or via remote PC (With optional downloader software)
- Graphic description of the work piece.
- 10hp motor
- Rack & pinion drive system for pusher to give a high level of repeat cutting accuracy
- 600mm diameter blade
- Cutting capacity – straight – 200mm high or 410mm wide
- Cutting capacity – 45 deg – 200mm high or 285mm wide
- Cutting capacity – 70 deg – 200mm high or 155mm wide
- Angle setting -70 degrees, 0 degrees, + 70 degrees
- Adjustable saw stroke speed
- Vertical clamping
- Horizontal clamping
- Dust extraction 3 off 100mm, 1 off 120mm.
- Plexiglass hood with gas springs
- 1m outfeed table
- Notching Unit (tool not included – see prices in option list)
- Milling Stroke 400mm
- 40mm dia spindle
- Milling depth 75mm
- Milling width 100mm
- Motor 4kw
- Dust extraction 3 off 120mm