AUTOMATIC PUSH FEED CROSSCUT SAW FOR STRAIGHT AND ANGLED CUTTING
A completely automatic heavy duty programmable upstroke crosscut saw for the accurate cutting of straight and angled components. This machine is particularly suitable for the cutting of garden products, shed and general furniture components. The saw unit has a pneumatic upstroke action with variable speed control, while the saw blade angle setting with rotating table is motorized and programmable from + / – 70 degrees. The pusher / feed is fitted with a heavy duty rack and pinion drive feeding system for fast positioning giving a high level of repeat cutting accuracy. The saw unit and clamping area is totally enclosed by a clear hinged electrically interlocked hood that while giving the operator a clear view of the cutting area still gives complete protection. The infeed and out feed tables are of all steel construction meaning even heavy sections or packs of timber can be processed. For additional operator safety the rear of the pusher system is guarded, while there is a full length safety pull cord on the front in feed table.
The CT600 is fitted with a slim-line built in industrial panel PC- a Beckhoff CP62XX with state of the art PC technology, high performance and Windows 7 operating system. Programming and entering of cutting lists / angle setting is very simple with the 12″ graphic display with touch screen, with a graphic representation of the cut pieces. The standard machine offers full optimization with a length measuring camera and (as an option) defect cutting. Remote programming is possible via the two independent Ethernet interfaces.
Additional options also include extended out feed table with ejectors, out feed monitor and label printing.
- Plexiglass hood with gas springs1m outfeed table
- Touch screen controller
- Remote programming of cutting list via 12″ windows based colour graphic touch screen controller
- 5 optimising criteria – longest size, minimum waste, priority size, by volume or by value.
- up to 1000 list of 11 sizes or one single list of 10,000 sizes.
- Cutting list entered via controller key pad, USB or transfer via ethernet.
- Graphic description of the workpiece.
- 10hp motor
- Rack & pinion drive system for pusher with magnetic reading strip to give a high level of repeat cutting accuracy
- 600mm diameter blade
- Cutting capacity – Position A – Max heigth
- Straight – 200mm high by 215mm wide or 50mm by 370mm
- 45 deg – 200mm x 150mm, 50mm x 265mm
- 70 deg – 200mm x 50mm, 50mm x 70mm
- Cutting capacity – Position B – Max width
- Straight – 160mm high by 315mm wide or 40mm by 410mm
- 45 deg – 160mm x 220mm, 40mm x 285mm
- 70 deg – 160mm x 100mm,40mm x 70mm
- Angle setting -70 degrees, 0 degrees, + 70 degrees
- Adjustable saw stroke speed
- Vertical clamping
- Horizontal clamping
- Dust extraction 1 off 100mm, 1 off 120mm.
- Plexiglass hood with gas springs
- 1m outfeed table