STROMAB MATRIX F
OPTIMIZING PUSH FEED SAWS WITH MILLING UNIT
Optimizing push feed crosscut saws with milling unit, designed for programmable and repetitive cutting and notching from standard and / or random lengths of timber. The saw unit has a pneumatic upstroke action with variable speed control, The notching unit is independent of the saw and therefore allows for programming of the saw or notching either as separate program’s or as one single job. The pusher / feed is fitted with a heavy duty rack and pinion drive feeding system for fast positioning giving a high level of repeat cutting accuracy.
The saw unit and clamping area is totally enclosed by a clear hinged electrically interlocked hood that while giving the operator a clear view of the cutting area still gives complete protection. The in feed and out-feed tables are of all steel construction meaning even heavy sections or packs of timber can be processed. For additional operator safety the rear of the pusher system is guarded, while there is a full length safety pull cord on the front in feed table. Programming and entering of cutting lists is very simple through a color touch screen controller with graphic representation of the cut pieces. The machine offers full optimization and also has the added optional facilities of defect cutting and remote programming from PC or laptop with transfer vis USB key or network. Additional options also include – extended out-feed table and label printing
- Saw unit
- Self braking saw motor 10hp
- Saw blade diameter 500mm
- Max cutting width 360mm ( refer to chart )
- Max cutting height 135mm ( refer to chart )
- Dust extraction 4 x 100mm diameter
- Milling Unit
- Self braking milling motor 5.5hp
- Pneumatic milling stroke with adjustable speed
- Max milling stroke 400mm
- Max milling width 100mm
- Max milling depth 60mm
- Dust extraction 2 x 125mm and 2 x 100mm
- Push feed system 3000 to 13000mm
- Precision rack and pinion drive to pusher with magnetic reading tape giving a high level of repeat cutting accuracy.
- Pneumatic rising of the pusher at the end of cutting cycle
- Piece length reading photocell
- Positioning speed 100m/min
- Positioning accuracy + /- 0.4mm
- Touch screen control unit
- Remote programming of cutting list via colour graphic touch screen controller – connection via USB key.
- 6 optimising criteria – longest size, minimum waste, sequence, priority size, by volume or by value.
- 1000 cutting lists – 10,000 lines per list.
- Cutting list entered via controller key pad or via remote PC using PC or cable
- Graphic description of the workpiece.