STROMAB SL1 SERIES
HYDRAULIC CLAMP FOR LAMINATED BEAMS
Stromab presents a range of vertical hydraulic clamps specifically designed for the production of laminated beams, posts and joinery sections. All the vertical beams and clamping cylinders are laterally adjustable along the working length of the machine. On request front manual or pneumatic pressure bars can be fitted. As standard the machine can be split in to two working areas (e.g 4 + 4 cylinders) with independent operation of each area.
- Working length capacity 3000,4000,5000,6000 and 7000mm
- Max section capacity 1300 high x 1300mm wide x 150mm deep.
- 6,8,10, 12 or 14 vertical hydraulic cylinders to match above length capacity frames respectively.
- 2 x operation levers.
- Thrust for each cylinder 2500 kg.
- 6 kg per sq. cm on a beam width of 80mm.
- Hydraulic pack – 3hp motor