Block House Working Center
Request a Quote
Automatic working center for Block-House type log houses and wood cabins.
- Maximum work piece dimensions 270 mm (width) x 320 mm (height)
- Minimum work piece dimensions 120 mm (width) x 140 mm (height)
Automatic and precise gripper positioning by rack and pinion system powered by brushless motor
Power-type controller 1000 (ELCO)
The working center is equipped with the following 4 standard units:
- Horizontal and vertical notching unit (standard)
- Cross-cutting unit with a blade diam. of 800 mm (optional)
- Tenoning unit with milling tool diameter of up to 230 mm (optional)
- Drilling unit (optional)
Read More +
Work piece clamping with 5 vertical pneumatic cylinders, 2 horizontal pneumatic cylinders, Manual tool adjustment with mechanical readout, Tool feeding by hydro-pneumatic cylinders, Trap door for disposal of offcuts, Tools NOT included.