STROMAB TR601 MX
HEAVY DUTY OPTIMIZING PUSH FEED CROSSCUTTING SAW
heavy duty automatic hydraulic upstroke crosscut saw suitable for programmable and repetitive cutting of engineered timber .
The completely enclosed saw unit features variable cutting geometry capable of cutting up to 650mm wide or 200mm high, fitted with a 12 HP direct drive motor with hydraulic upstroke, makes it suitable for cutting the densest of timber and complete with pneumatic clamping to ensure the material is square at all times. The market leading Matrix push feed rack and pinion system has been enhanced to a 200mm high profile with additional linear bearings to enable weights up to 750 kg, without compromising on accuracy. the machine is supplied as standard with a basic cutting package with the optional Opti version with board length reading and featuring 6 optimization modes.
The TR601 MX is fitted with a slim-line industrial panel 12″ touch screen PC , Beckhoff CP62XX with state of the art technology, high performance and Windows operating system.
- 9 – 14 m infeed capacity with heavy duty profile
- Rack and pinion push feed drive systems
- Windows operating system
- 750 kg Max push feed capacity
- Table inclined at 8 degrees
- 1m out feed table
- 12 hp self braking saw motor
- 600mm diam. saw blade
- 650mm max cutting width (refer to chart)
- 200mm max cutting height (refer to chart)
- Pneumatic clamping clamping
- CE safety certification