Automatic CNC Controlled Milling Machine
The OMEC F12 5-axes automatic milling machine with numeric control has been designed to create different type of machining for the wooden light packaging industry. The F12 model is equipped with an electrical- spindle complete with cutter to cut bottle racks, holes, slots, internal partitions , barrels ‘supports and chopping boards . The machine works pieces in packs. The pieces are fed out of the in feed magazine to the blocking zone, then to the milling cycle, unblocked, then fed to out feed magazine hopper, completely automatically.
The machine is controlled with a push button panel and a touch screen control panel.
The F12 is controlled by numeric control programmed for the greatest working flexibility, letting you modify the following variables within the operating limits:
– the position, number and dimensions of: racks, holes , slots, inner partitions
- The chopping boards’ size
- The barrels ‘supports size
- The cutting speed and tool feed speed
- The compensation of the tool diameter variation
All the adjustments can be easily performed by following the instructions provided directly by the software on the monitor of the machine.
Furthermore the Machine is equipped with an open program where you can directly enter a CAD drawing to achieve the desired processing within the mechanical dimensional limits of the machine.
- Integral HM Cutter installed on machine (Ø 14)
- Tool kit for adjustments and maintenance
- User’s and instruction manual
Dimensional Limits of Workpieces